Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shopping plans

As some of you may know I don't like to shop for myself. I don't like the trying on of many articles of clothing just to find that they don't fit right. I don't like the undressing and redressing only to undress and dress again. I usually end up frustrated. But the time has come....I'm to the point where all my work pants are too big for me. I'm incrementally tightening my belt to remedy this, but I have finally decided that I'm wearing clown-sized pants. I have made up my mind to go shopping alone this Saturday. My husband's going to watch the kids. If you have kids you know how it is to shop with them even without trying on clothes. Beside pants, I'm going to look for blouses, skirts, and even bras. Ah...the dreaded bra shopping. I can never find the right size. If I find a size, it's not the most flattering bra.....oh the joys of being a woman. If I could get away with sports bras all the time, I'd be set. Wish me shopping luck!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Good luck!! I hope it goes wonderfully!

Sharon said...

Thanks....I need all the luck I can when I shop!

My youngest kids

My youngest kids