Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting into the Summer swing of things

I'm starting to get into the swing of thing for the summer. I think I mentioned my husband has a different schedule for the summer, 4, 10hr days with one day off. On the 10hr days I take and pick up the kids from daycare and get dinner. This is a change from the school time routine - dad takes Theresa to school, I take Harvey from daycare, dad picks up Theresa, I pick up Harvey and dad starts dinner. I'm off next week since our daycare is closed. In between all the appts we have next week, I'm trying to plan the week with fun/relaxing activities for the kiddos. I've got some crafts for Theresa, we have a sprinkler for the backyard and swings on the swingset. Little Harvey got a swing for his birthday from his aunt and uncle. He loves it. I'll have to post pics sometime.

No comments:

My youngest kids

My youngest kids