Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Back to the grindstone

I was off work last week looking after my kiddos. Their daycare was closed for vacation. The first day was a little rocky with me learning their schedule but the rest of the week went fine. We went to the park, mall, playground, played games, splashed around in a small blow-up pool and had a great time. Theresa and I played some boardgames - Monopoly and Life. I had to help her but she had lots of fun. Little Harvey loved it when we wrestled. He's wobbling all around the house like a little robot. He's started walking away from the walls and furniture to where he's out of their reach. It's so cute. I think he's a little proud of himself. I'm proud of him too. It was really hard dropping them off this morning. I was sad and Harvey had some separation anxiety. Theresa was fine though. This has been the longest day ever. Almost time to go home! I can't wait!

No comments:

My youngest kids

My youngest kids