Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

one of those weeks?

Ever have one of those weeks where you just can't seem to get your head in the game? Well I'm having one. I have not been able to focus all week. There's nothing in particular on my mind. I wish I could take a vacation. I only have a few days remaining of my PTO so that's not an option. Maybe that's why I'm in a pickle. I had to take 1/2 day on Monday because my daughter was sick which used a portion of my few remaining days. That is how I mainly use my time...on sick leave for either the kids or me. I really don't like the allergy seasons. They wreck havoc on me and the kids which leads to colds and time missed from school and work. I had better get some work done. Gotta bring in that paycheck.

No comments:

My youngest kids

My youngest kids