Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting geared up for Thanksgiving

It's Monday of Thanksgiving week. I wish it would get here already. I'm ready for some time off. We visited my parents yesterday and we're going to see Harvey's Dad on Saturday. We had planned on 2 days, but with the late change in sleeping accomodations, we are only staying 1. It works out better this way. We get to have all day Sunday at home to recover from the vacation. Maybe we'll even get into Christmas decorating. Theresa and I have loads of fun doing that. Little Harvey will be almost 7 months at Christmas and I know he'll love all the colorful lights and decorations. I'm really tired today--fighting allergies and still getting over our trip yesterday. I guess I'm not as young as I used to be. I just might be getting a little grumpy in my old age (ha ha ha ha). That's me laughing. Well, until another time....

No comments:

My youngest kids

My youngest kids